New Business Intake for Law Firms: Workflow and Intake Process Management
Business intake for law firms is a process that touches a large number of constituents at a firm, and reads from and writes to many business critical systems, while coordinating other processes such as conflicts clearance.
At the conclusion of the process, the goal is to have all systems updated and have everything enabled across all systems to ensure lawyers can start creating work product and start billing the new client (or an existing client) for the new matter. Needless to say, a business intake system needs to be:
- Comprehensive: Capture all necessary data points at the right time from the right people
- Compliant: Record all activity and provide a full audit trail of all actions/decisions
- Efficient: Designed in a way to maximize speed while not jeopardizing on compliance of the firm to rules and regulations
- Integrated: Providing key integration points between the process engine and all key business systems at the firm, including CRM, HR, Finance, Time & Billing, and more.
- Agile: Provide the ability to modify processes and forms without the need to rely on a third party or even internal IT development resources
- Proven: Provide best practices on the best approach to tackle the challenges the firm is facing on Know-Your-Client (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Alternative Billing, Matter Maintenance and other processes that are part and parcel of the busines intake workflow.
- Complete: Possess three key elements at its core: (1) ability to create and maintain workflows/processes, (2) ability to visually design and maintain forms, and (3) provide integration with firm systems and applications
Solution: Compliguard Flow, Compliguard Flow Express
Frayman Group its industry leading business intake solution based on Compliguard Flow, the proven and comprehensive business process management platform for law firms. Firms who prefer a more out-of-the-box approach may want to explore Compliguard Flow Express, a packaged business intake solution that comes bundled with a set of most common business intake processes, forms and integrations, where firms can go live within 6 weeks.
No matter which solution you choose, Frayman Group has the most comprehensive set of solutions available to address your firm’s business intake challenges. If you are looking for more than just a technology, but would like industry experts to be able to review and provide guidance on how to best improve your business intake practices, you are in luck with Frayman Group. Frayman Consulting has provided some of the largest law firms in the world with business process reviews as well as design specifications for their next generation business intake environments.