Frayman Consulting is dedicated to the successful deployment of risk management solutions at law firms. To that end, our services organization is there to help get the firm up and running with their chosen solution as quickly and effectively as possible. Frayman Consulting is not run as a business to generate profit, rather its sole purpose of existence is to ensure timely and successful deployment of solutions at a client. In fact, Frayman Consulting’s success is measured by how fast and how effectively it can deploy customers and how the team can help clients reduce total cost of ownership.
With a solid project management methodology based on PRINCE2, the de facto project management standard used extensively by the UK Government and is widely recognized and used in the private sector internationally, Frayman Group consultants bring structure, domain expertise and best practices to the table, ensuring timely and successful completion of critical projects.
The Frayman Group’s risk management consulting practice centers upon providing strategic guidance, project management and technical services pertaining to risk management, new business and lateral hire intake workflows and processes, conflicts of interest resolution, records management, ethical, privacy and security issues including ethical walls and information barriers, and mandate compliance including anti-money laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC).
- Comprehensive array of services
- Risk audits — Review of risk management practices and processes by our consultants uncovers ways to eliminate inconsistencies, improve efficiencies, and streamline processes for all risk related activities at law firms
- Project management — Professional project management personnel provide structure, best practices and expertise to ensure timely completion of critical IT projects within budgetary guidelines
- Software implementations & upgrades — Expert guidance in implementation and upgrades of risk management applications, including Compliguard Suite and LegalKEY.
- Systems integrations — API-based integration to firm systems and applications performed by senior developers
- Customizations — Modify and enhance risk management environments with customizations provided by senior developers
- Performance tune-ups & technical services — Ensure firm systems are running at peak performance, minimize down-time
- Back-up, failover and disaster recovery — Redundancy and DR planning and implementation for risk management applications
- Training — Certified training professionals provide technical and end user training classes for all risk management software including all Compliguard applications and LegalKEY Records Management and LegalKEY Conflicts Management.
The Frayman Group’s highly-specialized team provides an array of value-added services, to help firms address their business intake and risk management needs, including:
- Specialized Risk Management Services
- Auditing and process reengineering related to new business inception and conflicts staffing, processes, procedures and technologies
- Evaluating risk management and compliance issues, including external mandates as well as the firm’s business rules
- Establishing conflicts search strategies and training of conflicts analysts
- Merger and lateral hire transitioning, conflicts clearing and risk mitigation
- Client engagement and ethical requirement services (e.g. engagement letters, waivers)
- Strategies and systems for addressing ethical, confidentiality and privacy issues
- Consulting for mandate compliance (e.g. MAD; Anti Money Laundering)
In addition, Frayman Consulting is the foremost authority on LegalKEY Conflicts Management and Records Management applications, implementations and best practices and provide a set of specialized LegalKEY Services to law firms.